Memorandum and Articles of Association
Memorandum and articles of association
£ 10 (3 Copies)Memorandum and articles of association
- ORDER NOW
Memorandum and articles of associationThe Memorandum and Articles of Association are documents that are legally required on the incorporation of a LTD company. The document sets out the company's name, where the registered office of the company is situated (in England, Wales or Scotland) and what it will do (its objects).
The Articles of Association can include the following:
- Company Name
- Proposed location of the Company's Registered Office
- Object of the Company
- Statement regarding liability of its members
- Detail of the company's share capital
- Name of each individual shareholder
- Rules for the company's internal regulation and management
- Meeting procedures
- Powers of Directors
- Members' rights
- Procedure for paying dividends, ...
What is Included
- 3 Bound Copies of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- These documents are included in all of our formation packages but we offer this additional service if you require further copies.